Super Limited Collectible PRS Dragon 2000 now Available at Guitar Maverick!
AKA... "THE MILLENNIUM DRAGON"
We know Collectible PRS Guitars and here you have one of the most sought after Guitars ever built by Paul Reed Smith!
After the Dragon III, PRS took a 6 year hiatus from building the now world-renowned Dragon guitars. The time off culminated in the release of what many considered to be the most outrageous design devised yet - the Dragon 2000.
Instead of a neck inlay, the Dragon was inlayed on the lower bout of the guitar’s body - a challenging task considering the depth of our PRS body carve. PRS released the Dragon at the NAMM show in 2000.
Limited to 50 Pcs world wide this run began in 1999, as the Dragon 2000..
Specs same as McCarty.
Brazilian rosewood neck and fretboard with no fretboard inlay.
Dragon inlay on body made of 242 pieces of mastodon ivory, rhodonite, agoya, coral, onyx, sugilite, chrysacola, red, green, and pink abalone and paua.
Dragon 2000 Specs
- One-piece Brazilian rosewood wide-fat set-neck, Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with no inlay
- 22 frets; truss rod adjuster at headstock, signature logo on headstock, locking tuners
- Solid mahogany body, figured maple top, 3-D dragon inlay
- Color options: sunbursts or colors
- Two humbuckers (“PRS Model”)
- Volume, Tone, three-way toggle pickup switch
- PRS Stoptail
- * limited edition of 50
If you have ever desired on of these super collectible guitars, do NOT miss your chance!