At Guitar Maverick we Know RARE GUITARS and you just found Another!
This is #55 of 100 of the Fabled Dragon II!
Note the original Certificate is not included.
Here we have another extremely Collectible PRS Dragon!
This Guitar is in Fantastic Shape... No Dings and No Scratches, however the Leather Case has had some better days as it has a few marks and tears..
This is # 55 of 100. The Original Certificate is not included. The inlays on this guitar where designed by Pearl Works.
DRAGON SERIES II: 1993. Specs similar to the first Dragon, with a Dragon inlay on fretboard made from 218 pieces of gold, coral, abalone, malachite, onyx, and mother of pearl, limited production run of 100.
In 1993, Paul began working on the “Dragon II.” Similar to the Dragon I, PRS utilized Pearl Works to develop an even more complicated dragon design.
In addition, the typical abalone headstock design featuring Paul’s signature was inlayed in gold.
Dragon II Specs
- One-piece mahogany wide-fat set-neck, Brazilian rosewood fingerboardwith second-style Dragon inlay
- 22 frets; gold inlaid signature on headstock, locking tuners
- Solid mahogany body, figured maple top
- Color options: amber, dark cherry, sunburst, indigo, teal black
- Two humbuckers (Dragon Treble & Bass)
- Volume, Tone, five-way rotary pickup switch
- PRS Stoptail
- limited edition of 100