At Guitar Maverick we Know RARE GUITARS and you just found Another!
This is #80 of 100 of the Fabled Dragon II!
Note the original Certificate is not included.
Here we have another extremely Collectible PRS Dragon!
This Guitar is in Fantastic Shape... No Dings and No Scratches, and the Original
Leather Case is in Almost Perfect Shape for its age..
This is # 80 of 100.
The Original Certificate is not included.
The inlays on this guitar where designed by Pearl Works.
This particular Dragon is Teal Black, which has faded over time to a soft Olive Green.
DRAGON SERIES II: 1993. Specs similar to the first Dragon, with a Dragon inlay on fretboard made from 218 pieces of gold, coral, abalone, malachite, onyx, and mother of pearl, limited production run of 100.
In 1993, Paul began working on the “Dragon II.” Similar to the Dragon I, PRS utilized Pearl Works to develop an even more complicated dragon design.
In addition, the typical abalone headstock design featuring Paul’s signature was inlayed in gold.
Dragon II Specs
- One-piece mahogany wide-fat set-neck, Brazilian rosewood fingerboardwith second-style Dragon inlay
- 22 frets; gold inlaid signature on headstock, locking tuners
- Solid mahogany body, figured maple top
- Color options: amber, dark cherry, sunburst, indigo, teal black
- Two humbuckers (Dragon Treble & Bass)
- Volume, Tone, five-way rotary pickup switch
- PRS Stoptail
- limited edition of 100