Buy with Confidence from Guitar Maverick
We are Authorized Fender Custom Shop Dealers
Just arriving! This Limited Custom Shop Summer 21 Fender 1951 Edition of the HS Nocaster Heavy Relic..
Fantastic Weight too at just 7lbs 2.4oz.
This has an awesome tone and feel...That HS pickup is just FANTASTIC!!
One of the most iconic and popular models in Fender history, the “Blackguard” Nocaster has earned its place as an unmistakable tonal force on countless recordings. The Fender Custom Shop is proud to offer this historic guitar made famous by players and technicians throughout its storied history. The two-piece ash body wears a Heavy Relic lacquer finish that imparts the look and feel of a well-loved instrument that’s seen its share of action. The tinted rift-sawn maple neck has a comfortable 10/’56 “V” profile, topped with a 7.25-9.5 Compound radius with Medium Vintage frets.
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Model 9231013121
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1950 Blackguard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: Compound 7.25"-9.5"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Truss Rod 50s
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- 1st Fret .925"
- 12th Fret 1.00"
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Pickups: Handwired 50/51
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: 51 Mod Nocaster Relic
- 50 Fat Assembly in Case
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hard shell Tweed Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.