Just Arriving at Guitar Maverick...
Super Nice Trade IN! My Customer is moving all his Solo Gigs to using Acoustic Guitars, and we had a PRS he just had to have!
This is the Warrior Guitar 2018 NAMM Display Bella 52 from this years Anaheim Show...
I personally picked this guitar for one of our customers at the Show who had sent me by to Inspect and Play this guitar.
These guys at Warrior make FANTASTIC Instruments... They Look Good and They Sound Awesome.
Look at the Filigree Western Tooling on the Hardware! Talk about TWANG!!
This one is a solid 9/10 with only limited playing time on it. Frets are Great! The Neck is Straight! No Dings or Scratches...
The only thing we could find is some small paint imperfections at the neck joint.
This one also comes with a solid gator TSA Case..
From Warrior Instruments Website..
THE BELLA ’52
Bringing our Southern roots to life with the Bella 52’. Warrior’s Tribute and unique take to the 1952 classic. She has the Classic “Spank”, vintage tones, clarity of chords and the pure soul of the 50’s. Some say it’s as close to the classic sound that it was meant to pay homage to, while others say it’s actually better than the original because of its feel and playability. You be the judge.
- Neck: Aged Maple
- Build Details: 22 fret – 1 5/8” nut – 25.5” scale
- Body: Swamp Ash or alder “The Voice of the guitar”
- Bella ’52 Headstock: 6 in line
- Fretboard: Maple or Rosewood
- Inlay: The ’52 Classic Dots
- Pickups / 2 Teles: Artist Selection based on style
- Electronics: Volume tone with 3 way and paper oil cap
- Finish: Solid, Translucent, Burst – available in DM Anointed Oil or Gloss
- Bridge: Traditional Tele
- Hardware: Nickel Vintage Keys
- Pick Guard: Cream – Tortoise – Black – Mint or White