We are very lucky to have an ADDITIONAL AMP NOW Available...PRS DG30 Amp with Brimor Tubes
This particular Amp was recently sold NOS to a good customer of ours whom returned within a week as he wanted a Combo platform.. We shipped back to PRS to make sure its 100%! Absolutely Perfect and Like New!
The 2 x 12 Matching Cabinet is also available...
"The DG Custom amps are the culmination of a three year collaboration between myself and Doug Sewell. We set out to create two distinct amps – a 30 watt and a 50 watt – that would rival the best of my vintage amps.
After extensive designing, redesigning, and repeated comparisons to the amps I have cherry picked over the years, we have come up with two amps that I am blown away with. I've used them on hundreds of gigs and sessions and found them to be equally well suited to both live situations and studio work. Both amps do their own thing, and are far from knockoffs of any classic designs that boutique makers often strive for. I rarely play a gig when someone doesn't want to know what amp I'm using and the story behind it. I'm excited and proud that these amps are now in production. I'm hopeful that other players will find them as inspiring and musical as I do."
– David Grissom
Developed and refined over many years, the PRS David Grissom signature amplifiers bring David’s discriminating tone to players looking for a highly-responsive, musical amp rig. The PRS “DG Custom 30” comes in blonde vinyl with a cherry stained mahogany fascia and un-tinted salt and pepper grill cloth. It features four EL84/7581 power tubes and several tone-sculpting features, including bright switch, reverb, boost/normal gain switch, presence control, and top cut control. This is a BRIMOR original 20 AMP!!
- 30 Watt Head
- 30 Watt Head
- Boost/Normal Gain Switch
- Presence Control
- Top Cut Control
- Spring Reverb
- EL84/7581 Power Tubes (Power Tubes are Cathode Biased with Individual Resistors)
- (2) JJAX7 Preamp Tubes
- JJAT7 and JJ12AX7 for Reverb Driver and Phase Inverter
- GZ34/5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Front Panel Controls: Input, Volume, Bright Switch, Reverb, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master Volume
- Five Output Jacks: 4, 8, and 16 Ohm. 4 and 8 Ohm Jacks include Parallel Extension Jacks
- Custom Aluminum Chassis and Brushed Anodized Faceplates
- Custom Heyboer Power, Output Transformers, and Choke
- Blonde Vinyl with a Cherry Stained Mahogany Fascia and Un-Tinted Salt and Pepper Grill Cloth