BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
Guitar Maverick is an Authorized PRS Signature Dealer.
Here's your chance to get your hands on a BRAND NEW one-off custom Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 Artist Package Package. Never seen this color before!
Featuring an Artist Quilted Top in a custom color thats somewhere between Amber and Black Gold Burst. The Dark Stain back and Flamed Maple Natural neck contrasts the burst wrap very beautifully. This guitar is loaded with 85/15 pickups, PRS Phase 3 Locking Tuners, PRS Gen III Tremolo, 5-way pickup selector, with a Pattern Thin neck and Great Weight at 7.40 lbs..
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo system and PRS 85/15 pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith to offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS. Since its introduction, it has offered a unique tonal option for serious players and defined PRS tone and playability.
- Top Wood: Carved Quilted Maple, Artist Top
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth at the Nut: 26/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Gaboon Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Hardware Type: Hybrid (Nickel/Brass)
- Bridge Pickup: 85/15 Treble
- Neck Pickup: 85/15 Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch
- Strings: .010-.046
- Case: Black Hardshell Case